What are the 5 "Healthy" foods that are making you sicker & fatter?
You don't know what it is, but something has changed.
When you were younger it was different, but as you've gotten older you've gained weight and just don't feel yourself.
You may have even been diagnosed with a chronic condition such as pre-diabetes / diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, IBS or PCOS, etc.
Your doctor tells you that this is just what happens as we get older, but that isn't true and it isn't supposed to be that way.
But why do you feel like this?
- Why are you so tired no matter how much you sleep?
- Why does your body ache/hurt all the time?
- Why do you have trouble remembering things or focusing?
- Why do you keep doing the "right thing" but can't lose weight no matter what?
- What is your medicine cabinet filling up with more and more pills to treat symptoms of disease?
So why are you feeling sicker or getting fatter?